Multi-colour laser tattoo removal in North London
We are proud to offer laser tattoo removal in North London. First of all, the results are fast and treatment is relatively painless. However, it will depend on your pain threshold. Nevertheless, majority of our patients commented it was a nice procedure. Almost always they recommend us to their friends and family.
Now, you can remove ugly and unwanted tattoo. Finally, you don’t need to spend the rest of your life in embarrassment and shame due to young age mistakes, heat of the moment or simply a bad art.
Successful multi-colour laser tattoo removal requires a high powered laser that can deliver enough energy. The Q-Switched Nd:YAG 1064nm laser treats dark ink colours (black, blue and green), while the 532nm wavelength is working well on brighter colours (red, orange and yellow).
How does laser tattoo removal work?
- body sees the ink as a foreign body
- light energy from the laser is rapidly absorbed into the ink and as a result the ink is shattered into small particles
- body lymphatic system removes the ink, consequently tattoo starts to fade away
- it will depend on quality of tattoo (amateur, professional, medical, cosmetic, traumatic) to determine how easy or difficult it will be to remove it with laser
- therefore, we recommend a minimum 6 sessions 4 to 6 weeks apart.
- as a result you can expect shadowing or ghosting of tattoo
Post-treatment care after laser tattoo removal session:
- change the dressing twice daily after first gently cleansing with soap and water until fully healed
- keep area moist with ointment or emollient until fully healed
- avoid the sun in between treatments
- do not pick scabs
- avoid heat for 48 hours post treatment (no sauna, steam room, heavy gym sessions, spin classes)
While, this is only indicative information, prices are always confirmed after consultation and a test patch.
- small tattoo (3cm x 3cm) £120
- medium tattoo (8cm x 8cm) £180
- large tattoo (15cm x 15cm) £220 or more
Finally, w recommend to have a minimum 6 to 8 sessions.